Thank you, FIAMMISDAY for nominating me and dreamL♥VEbelieve blog for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’! I love your blog and read it every day, you definitely have one of the best creative minds out there, xoxo.
As for the rules, I have to answer 7 things about me…
- I have a subtle African + British accent and sometimes I screw up pronunciations all the time, but I quickly correct myself. I used to spell words wrong when I first moved to America, like color instead of colour, favourite instead of favorite, etc… I grew up on British English.
- I think about a million things every second, especially about how I can improve my blog baby, dreamL♥VEbelieve.com, how to improve my life, live healthy + happy life as a mom.
- I grew up in the Midwest.
- I’ve lived in and/or been to the following cities / states: Miami, Atlanta, California, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Maine, NYC, Chicago. There’s more but this will do for now…I’ve to really start traveling out West though!
- I have taken modeling lessons from Tyra Banks during my one-time audition for ANTM; I didn’t make the show, but whateve!
- For about a month, I spent my days / nights on the set of a movie as an extra in the Bernie Mac movie, Mr. 3000. It was filmed in my hometown.
- I shared a kiss in Miami with lead singer of a now VERY popular rock band just before they blew up. I won’t reveal who though, sorry.
And nominate 15 bloggers who deserve the One Lovely Blog Award…
- CHICago Life
- Trèsors De Luxe
- The FashionTag
- I love green inspiration
- Things to Cherish
- Fashion & Style Guru
- Bei Love Bei
- Yasmin Cruz
- Fashion By Cajus
The rules for this Award are:
- Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
- Describe 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.