I created this gift basket for my darling friend Jessica. She had her third daughter, Victoria Lee, last month. I love that name…
Oh, before visiting Jess, we made a lunch pit stop at Canton Cafe. If you’re ever in Northern Virginia around the Springfield, VA area, and want great dim sum, check out Canton Cafe. We will definitely go back.
I love that this bin is not the traditional gift basket. She can reuse this bin for toys, baby books, towels, socks, hats, etc.
- Baby outfits + onesies from Carter’s
- Linsonoh breast milk storage bags
- Gourmet vegetarian crackers
- Chocolate Pirouline
- Sandies Shortbread 100 calorie packs
- Always Delighted Gourmet European Cookies (Classic Shortbread)
- Welch’s sparkling white grape juice cocktail
- Nature’s Valley oats + honey granola bars
- Keebler’s chips deluxe 100 calorie packs cookie bags
- Trumpette “a week of baby socks” (see pic above)
- Disposable baby bibs
- Silver + Suede “Sisters” frame
- Infant Rattle, socks and hairbands
As I said before, I wanted to get her something that was personalized so I purchased a bunch of different things that I love, complete with four congratulations greeting cards. Her two older daughters, Amelia + Olivia, loved (loved) the basket. They tore through it like it was Christmas morning! Her hubs said this was the nicest thing someone’s done for them in a while. Mission accomplished! That was my intent: to make it personal and special for all of them.
After we left, Jess posted this message on Facebook:
“Best advise I have gotten in a long time…thank you glory for reminding me to enjoy each day with my olivia and stop rushing her to grow up. I love you and your family“
We had so much fun with the Estes. Baby Arianna got to meet new baby Victoria and played with O and Ame; it was so great to see our girls playing together while adults talk about mommyhood, parenting, future, home life, joys of raising daughters. What a perfect way to end the weekend.
Till next time, lovelies!