Top 5 Benefits of Sunglasses (source: HealthCareColleges.net)–I read this article earlier today (inspiration for this post), and I really wanted to share with you lovelies! So now, go shopping for some new sunnies–you’ll be helping the economy (well, maybe a little) and your skin!
There are many reasons to wear sunglasses, but here are the top 5 reasons why you should wear sunglasses:
1. Protect your eyes from UV rays. Of course, the number one reason to wear sunglasses is to protect your eyes from damaging rays that can lead to rapid degeneration of the eye.
2. Avoid skin cancer. Avoiding skin cancer is one of the biggest reasons why sunglasses are so vitally important.The fact that they can shield your precious eye skin from cancer truly shows the great importance of sunglasses.
3. Comfortable vision. There is nothing worse than being out in the bright light and having to constantly squint to get the sun out of your eyes, and glasses can help avoid that. Especially for sports, this is one of the sunglasses benefits that can make a huge difference in performance and the ability to see with ease.
4. Protect your eyes from wind, debris and dirt. Sunglasses act as a shield and guard against any unwanted particles that may try to make their way into your eyes. Once something gets in your eye and causes you immense pain, you won’t be quick to ever question, “Should I wear sunglasses?” The simple act of throwing on a pair of shades can prevent unnecessary pain, discomfort and possible infection from outside agents.
5. Adapting to the light. Sunglasses can help avoid the discomfort and impaired sight that happens when walking into a darker room after being out in the bright sun. By shielding the brightness, sunglasses let your eyes adapt quickly to changes in light.
The importance of sunglasses is clearly evident, however, don’t just throw a pair of sunglasses on and think you’re protected. In addition to wearing sunglasses, there are other steps you can take to keep your eyes healthy. Get more sunnies tip>>
Which pair of designer sunnies are you dying to splurge on?
stay cool, xo, Glor
p.s. follow me on Pinterest