Yesterday a friend shared a link on Facebook to an article on Glamour.com that had been circulating the internet. Something like a bucket list for women. I liked the title+structure of the article –“30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She’s 30”. The write split the list into two parts –should have items and should know items. By age 25, I pretty much had and knew all the things on the list!
By 30, you should have:
- One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come.
- A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family.
- Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour.
- A purse, a suitcase and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.
- A youth you’re content to move beyond.
It’s one of those list you want to read and must share with others. So read the full list at Glamour.com. What would you add to the list?