Buying baby gear in our house goes like this: I tell Edward we need xyz, he researches all the pros and cons, bells and whistles online, sends me links to several options from which I choose which product I’d like for Arianna. I really like our system, it works for us.
Now that Arianna is 4.5 months old, I have noticed that her upper body / neck has strength has increased dramatically, which makes feeding her solids somewhat of a challenge with a high chair. So it was about time we got her a high chair. The added-bonus for her would be that she gets to sit at the adult table with us! After reviewing a couple of products on babiesrus.com, we settled on the Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo EZ Clean High Chair.
What I love about this chair:
- it makes feeding Arianna a snap, literally. I can snap on/off the feeding tray with one hand and baby in the other,
- it is easy to clean, the feeding tray pops into the dishwasher–that’s one less dish for mommy to wash,
- i love the bright, colorful zoo animals design (I’m kind of obsessed with the jungle/monkey theme),
- the pad is completely washable, and
- it has four different height adjustments and reclines backwards for easy, comfortable sitting for baby
He spent all of maybe 20 minutes to put it together. Overall, I’d give it a 4 out of 5 star.
Let’s see what Arianna thinks…
Look at my baby having fun with her piano!
I love her intense look
Obviously, Arianna approves! I can watch her sleep for hours, she’s so precious!
When did your LO start using a high chair?